Workshops for March-Jun 2018 are now available in NSW and ACT
Available topic in ACT is:
- Tax Basics Workshop – 20 March in Queanbeyan (3 spots left).
- Tax Basics Workshop – 22 May in Canberra
Webinars available on the following topics (All Webinar run for 1 hr)
- Introduction to Tax Basics (Introduces you to the basic tax issues and if you have new staff that you wish to introduce to Tax Basics and will cover topics such as business structures, tax registrations and record keeping this is a free webinar for you).
- Income Tax Deductions (Looks at the fundamental principles of income tax deductions that apply to all businesses. We look at the tax treatment of different deductions, including depreciation of assets).
- Record Keeping and Budgeting (Helps you meet your tax obligations, as it is essential you maintain complete and accurate records. We also discuss the importance of budgeting, and the key role records play in budget management).
- Super Obligations for Employers (Takes a more in-depth look at super for employers. We explain which of your employees are eligible for super, how to calculate their super and what happens when super is not paid on time).
Please note, when taking part in Webinars the WebEx platform may not be fully compatible with mobile devices. We recommend that you use a desktop or laptop to attend the sessions.
All free seminars, workshops and webinars plus other topics are all listed on the NANA Events page of the NANA website http://nana.com.au/events