The Newsagents Association of NSW and ACT (NANA) serves its Member Newsagents and Lottery Agents by advocating on their behalf to newspaper publishers, magazine publishers, magazine distributors, lottery licensees, the NSW State Government and Parliament, the ACT Territory Government and Parliament, the Australian Government and Parliament, the media and the general public.
Across Australia, Newsagents and Lottery Agents are an integral part of the distribution of newspapers, magazines, and other complementary products and services.
There are almost 4,000 Newsagents Australia. In NSW and ACT, there are over 900 Newsagents and Lottery Agents.
NANA assists its Members through the escalation of their individual business issues and concerns for resolution, which include:
- New Contracts
- Amendments of Existing Contracts
- Termination of Contracts
- Sale of Businesses
- Industrial Relations
- Wages and Conditions of Employment
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Representing Members to Government Agencies & Regulatory Authorities
- Preferential Member-Only discounts & supply arrangements