Buy & Sell Goods – share any items you wish to sell or offer to other Newsagents. It could be that wrapping machine you no longer use or old shop fixtures and fittings that you have recently upgraded. What may be your trash could be someone else’s treasure!
Click here to e-mail NANA with any items you wish to sell, including images and a brief description of each item, asking price and contact details. NANA will publish your ad in the next NANA News.
The Wauchope Newsagency is a long established business in the growth area of the Mid North Coast, 20 minutes from the beaches of Port Macquarie. The current owners have operated the business and now consider it time to retire. It is the only Newsagency in the Wauchope area servicing a large area of the Hastings Valley through 11 sub-agencies.
With a high turnover and the potential to expand, it is a great opportunity for a family or to be run by an onsite manager. It has been recently updated with a new full fit out, and has a diverse product turnover from newspapers, Lottery and Lotto, stationary, novelty items and more. This has been the centre point of businesses in Wauchope, situated in a high foot traffic area and surrounded by other retail shops. A long term lease is available. The freehold is also available to the successful purchaser.
For more details, please contact the owners Patrick or Sandra on 0428 121 553.
Cessnock Plaza News & Gifts – Located in Cessnock CBD, in the newly refurbished Lederer Centre (formerly Cessnock Plaza)
– Established business for 10 years, moved into new premises in 2017, trading 7 days
– No other Newsagent or Lotteries Agent within the CBD
– Services include NSW Lotteries, ISI, magazines, newspapers (no deliveries), gift cards, giftware, greeting cards, wrapping paper and stationary
– Large loyal customer base made up of 80% locals and 20% walk-ins from local tourism
– Sale includes shop fittings, POS PCs, shelving, NSW Lotteries counter (updated retailers image), and 2 x Digipos screens
Please note buyer will need to apply to NSW Lotteries and once approved will need to complete training for staff.
For more information please contact Sarah Pascoe on 0424 161 424 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
– 3 Timber display gondolas 2300mm long with 8 tilt shelves and 8 flat shelves, 2 end slat panels and front display base
– Open storage timber cabinets
– 2 timber and glass display units
– Showcase with 4 glass shelves
– 15 tier wall card units with box
– Timber slate walls and bases and other miscellaneous items
Ready for pickup, already uninstalled, take what is required. Pick up at Mount Druitt NSW 2770
For further information please contact Julie on 0426276747 or by email to email@example.com
Proudly assisting Newsagents since 1891.