- This event has passed.
Using Facebook for your business
10 July, 2018 @ 10:30 AM - 12:30 PMFree
Small businesses need to be on Facebook but most are confused on how to use it.
You hear it all the time. ‘You should be on Facebook’. ‘You should run a Facebook ad’. ‘You need to follow other pages’. But no one tells you the hows and the whys. You need guidance. You want it.
Small business owners are left to fend for themselves when it comes to social media because most agencies are just too expensive.
It’s time to get your head around this whole Facebook thing. As a small business owner, you need to have the tools to handle your Facebook page effectively to attract new customers and keep the loyal ones happy.
This interactive workshop will cover:
- Why your small business needs to be on Facebook
- Tips before using Facebook advertising
- Facebook pages that you should follow
- How to create your business’ Facebook page
- How to look at your Facebook analytics and make it work for you
What to bring:
Laptop and charger
Walk away with the tools and practical knowledge to improve your Facebook presence and attract the right customers/clients to your small business.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Companies struggling with Facebook; or
- Business owners that are; time poor; or
- Lack expertise in this area
Your competition is on Facebook. You need to be there, too!
There are limited places so to book your spot now.
For further information and enquiries contact Brenda Gaddi, 3C Digital digital marketing specialist.
P: 1300 317 519