Paying super is an important part of being an employer. Super provides income for your workers in retirement. Here’s how to run a quick check of your super obligations to make sure you’ve got everything sorted. Log in to read more NANA is always available to assist Members with superannuation and employment information. Call 1300 113 044.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022
A message from NANA President: We hoped 2021 would be a better year but COVID-19 made for a difficult year all round