The NSW government amended legislation last Friday, 18 September 2020, which will allow for the extension of various COVID-19 emergency and relief measures. Whilst the legislative changes have pretty much flown under the radar, NANA expects that the NSW government will shortly announce that measures introduced in relation to retail and commercial leases will be extended at least until 31 December 2020.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022