The NSW Government enacted the Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation 2021 in mid-July and recent amendments to the Regulation re-implemented the principles of the National Cabinet’s Mandatory Code of Conduct to protect businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Log in to read more
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022
Selling your Newsagency – what to do and who to tell?