NANA has continued its active dialogue with the NSW Government over the Sydney Northern Beaches COVID-19 outbreak. Due to the mobility of some infected individuals, hotspots continue to be identified and the NSW Government has reviewed its position in relation to lock downs over the Christmas period.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022