To help businesses stay open while the NSW/Victoria border remains closed, businesses in 13 Local Government Areas along the NSW and Victorian border are able to apply for $5,000 and $10,000 grants. The grants can only be used for eligible expenses incurred following the introduction of the NSW/Victoria border permit scheme on 8 July 2020.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022