A new fact sheet for small business, 5 things to know about your WHS duties and COVID-19 vaccines, has been published on the Safe Work Australia website. The fact sheet outlines key information for small business on their WHS duties and COVID-19 vaccines including whether businesses need to mandate COVID-19 vaccination to meet WHS duties and the importance of consultation with employees.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022