ASIC recommends that businesses use tax time as a reminder to check to ensure their business name or company details are up-to-date. This can include your address and holder details. You can use ASIC’s online services to check your details. You can check and change your business name details through ASIC Connect.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022