The Fair Work Commission issued a statement on 1 April 2020 advising it is acting on its own instigation to introduce a range of flexibility and protection matters into most modern Awards, including the General Retail Industry Award 2010. The Commission is fast tracking the proposed changes aiming to get them resolved by 8 April 2020, if not before. To achieve the ambitious timetable, employer associations, trade unions, governments and the Commission itself will have to demonstrate maximum cooperation and sensibility to make the changes in what will be record time.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022