Fairfax shareholders have voted in favour of the proposed merger with Nine, despite an eleventh-hour bid by former Domain CEO Antony Catalano. The majority of Fairfax Media shareholders showed support for the merger, which will see Nine acquire a 51.1% stake in the business. The merger is set be completed by December 7, if court approval is granted on 27 November.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022