NANA has been in regular contact with Liquor and Gaming NSW over the application by Tabcorp and NSW Lotteries to increase the price of lottery products and remuneration to franchisees. Neither the changes to remuneration nor the price increases have been approved by Minister Dominello who now has portfolio responsibility following changes after the recent NSW election.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022