NANA has been working with Members in Southern NSW to seek the removal of freight applied by News Corp Australia on interstate titles. The proximity of South Coast Newsagents to the Victorian border has meant that many carry the Herald Sun out of Melbourne.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022