NANA has update its Award Rate schedule for the General Retail Industry Award 2010 to include the most recent 3.5% Award wage increase issued by the Fair Work Commission.
The new schedule is available for download from the Member-Only area of NANA’s web site at www.nana.com.au.
Things you need to know:
- This wage rate schedule applies to the majority of newsagency operations throughout NSW and ACT.
- Distribution only agents are covered by a different Award. NANA can provide that information to members for distribution only operations.
- There have also been changes to some of the allowances in the Award and these have been updated in the schedule.
- There have been changes to Sunday penalty rates for some employees and these reductions have been included in the schedule.
- Members with employees on formal and recognised traineeships or apprenticeships should contact NANA for specific information based on the type of traineeship/apprenticeship and course of study.
How to download the new wage rate schedule:
1. Open up NANA’s web site at its homepage at www.nana.com.au and Login to the Member-Only area using your NANA credentials.
2. Click on Member Services. From the drop down menu select WAGES & AWARDS and then select RETAIL & DRIVERS AWARD WAGE RATES.
3. On the destination page follow the link and this will give you the wage rate schedule which you can then download.
If you have problems logging in or have lost your login credentials contact NANA on 1300 113 044 or by message to firstname.lastname@example.org