News Corp’s finance team went early with their direct debit of some Newsagent accounts on Friday 31 August. Going three calendar days early has caused some Newsagent’s bank accounts to be overdrawn, hence attracting fees from their bank.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022