Skip to main content

Whilst many Newsagents across Australia also ensure risks other than their business and the mandatory lotteries PI requirements through Newspack Insurance, these extended services available to Newsagents may not be known to all.

Newspack Insurance can also provide cover for vehicles, both business and personal use, home, contents, landlord insurance and for recreational vehicles. Whatever your insurance needs, business or personal, Newspack Insurance is available to assist. All policies are subject to the policy wordings and product disclosure statements.

For information on all Newspack Insurance services and how Newspack Insurance can assist to manage all of your insurance and risk management needs, contact Tania on 1300 907 583.