NANA previously advised Members that the draft Plain English version of the General Retail Industry Award 2010 contained an error, and that if not remedied would result in an increase in wage costs for Newsagents across Australia running in the $Millions annually.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022