NANA continues to stress to members that it is important to thoroughly check all invoices/statements received from suppliers, regardless of how long you have been doing business with them. Errors occur, and they can be costly for newsagents. Some suppliers insist that even when problems are identified, they will not reimburse beyond three months in arrears.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022