The Fair Work Commission confirmed in a Determination dated 30 January 2021 that some expense related allowances under the General Retail Industry Award 2020 increased from the first full pay period to commence on or after 1 February 2021.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022