NANA regularly reminds Members of the importance of checking invoices and account statements to ensure what they are being charged by suppliers is accurate and especially reflects credits which should be applied to the account. It is often more difficult to track errors where suppliers including newspaper publishers use direct debits to collect account payments.
- Wage rates projected to remain unchanged through to July 2022 02/02/2022
- Nine Priority Care program an overreach 02/02/2022
- NSW Lotteries omit the facts that might get in the way of a non-relevant “good news” story 02/02/2022
- New NSW Government Small Business Support Program + increase to small business fees and charges rebate 02/02/2022
- Newspack Insurance tips on what you can do to stop your insurance premiums increasing 02/02/2022